Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the saturday nit poll. This week is by request.
Who on VMF do you respect most on the forum for advice?
I know this opens up discussion for all sorts of comments but let's keep it civil.

Mine.
I have gotten good responses to my questions from Jeff speegle. so here's to you Jeff.

Don

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
the VMF as a whole is the best. You ask a question and you get a half dozen well crafted answers that give a broad overall picture that i feel i can trust rather than asking just one person.

But for anyone who thinks that answer is a cop out on the question i got to say cammachinist. There is no substitute for experience and that guy has it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really have to say that it depends on the question. Overall, I would have to say cammachinist, midlife, whizco, just to name a few of the strong regulars. I like getting responses from anyone, and also appreciate the fact that if someone isn't dead-certain about an answer, they will usually say so.
Dan

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
The best thing about a forum, which is a minimum of four if my english is still up to date, is the fact that everyone has input.The idea of a question being asked and recieving a series of answers, which may or may not solve your problem is what this is all about. To pick one person out of 5000 is a pretty big order to fill, so how about I just say the first 1000 guys who set this forum up and kept it running..This is the best source of info for any Mustang owner and for a few bucks from everyone we can keep it running for a long time. So to put in a plug for donations..why not a lot of people read the Saturday night poles..lol..Not to me, check Bobs post at the top of the posts... Don

·
Administrator
13,004 Posts
Laurie for help with MCA and Johnpro for just good advice.
Stan

·
Registered
814 Posts
Most of my questions lately have been engine and drivetrain oriented, so Pat "Camachinist" get's my vote.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Sorry can't narrow down to even a couple.

Pat, GS, Bossman, Charles, and so many more thats the best thing about this place not one person has all the ansewrs we learn from each other.

I learned alot from Rollinduces about shagg headliners theres something for everyone.

·
Registered
19,949 Posts
Now that I have your attention, It's tough. But my pick would be camachinist, art, opentracker, roadracer and dinosawnnj. These guys give info from 1st hand experiance and that counts an awful lot! Nuff said.

I guess you can tell I'm not inot resto bs and lean more towards restomod and handling.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Everyone brings their own unique "experience" to the board, but the ones that I look forward to hearing from?

Camachinist(Pat) get my top vote.

I also look forward to Johnpro, Kketell, Opentracker, and I get a kick out of some of the posts from Dodgestang.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I would have to pick 2 members. They would be Camachinist and Kketell.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The key word in the poll is respect, and how can you not respect the people that have all that experience. Everyone here is willing to help, Ray helped me as well as Johnpro when I neede it. As stated before guys like Opentrack and Hottarod, BeechKid just to name a few, speak with that experience. But the way Pat details and thoroughly explains everything, He has to get the nod if I needed just 1 guy in a pinch.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Everyone here is so good, very hard to choose. I would have to say Camachinist, without
him I would still be looking at a engine block instead of burning rubber!!! It is simply amazing what you can do in your garage with a little help from your (online) friends.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have asked many questions since I have been a member. I have been treated with respect and given great answers by everyone who responded. THANK YOU!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I can't pick just one; it depends on the question! Certainly the VMF as a whole is a great resource.

Steve

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Camachinist and midlife are great,but there are alot of people with alot of knowledge. Everybody brings something to the table. I think it depends on what your after as to who shines at the moment.Camachinist and midlife are probably the most notable and with good reason.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts