Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week we all learned that we are very ingeeuos when it comes to getting something done. Even when we don't have the right tools.

Thyis week's topic may be a little O/T. SWMBO and I werre discussing the new Focus and how she thinks it is ugly. I really don't think so. This brought up the Msot ugly car out there today. Here's the question . What is the most ugly new car out there and what is the all-time ugly car?

Mine.
Two words for the new Monte Carlo. UG LEE.
All time uglimobile. The 1974 AMC Matador coupe.

Don

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Most ugly car out there: Pontiac Aztec
All time ugliest car: Pontiac Aztec

What design school drop out came up with that hidious atrocity!

·
Registered
981 Posts
I will agree with the focus being an ugly car and the amc pacer as the ugliest

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
another vote for the aztec. The aztec looks like a honda civic crx on steroids, sort of like a chick on steroids. It just isn't right.

For all time ugliest i put a vote for the 1974-1978 mustang II. The ghia was espically choice with the landou vinyl top, maybe in a nice brown.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Ugly new car is the Toyota Matrix
All time ugly car is AMC Pacer

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

·
Registered
680 Posts
Aztec for new vehicle. For old...got to be the old Nash. Looked like an upside down bathtub, and had little rectangluar cutouts for wheel wells.....Butt ugly....

·
Registered
539 Posts
Now: PT Cruiser, Honda Insight, Suzuki Aerio, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Toyota Echo, Chevrolet Avalanche, [color:blue]Winner: Pontiac Aztek</font color=blue>
Then: 80's El Camino, 64-66 Barracuda, AMC Pacer, [color:blue]Winner: Studebaker Avanti</font color=blue>

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Now: Aztec
Ever... there's lots of choices, but I really didn't like the Volkswagon Thing. It was a tin shed on wheels.

Steve

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For all time ugliest i put a vote for the 1974-1978 mustang II. The ghia was espically choice with the landou vinyl top, maybe in a nice brown.

Hey! I owned that car, in fact it was my first car, landau top and everything.

Of course, mine had been painted black, but the first time I took it to the do-it-yourself high-pressure car wash, that cheap paint job came off in giant swaths to reveal the copper brown paint underneath. Oops. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
I am torn... There are SOO MANY ugly cars this year... Aztek, Matrix, Focus, All of the SCION cars, etc...

As for the old versions: AMC Pacer, AMC Gremlin, '49 Nash

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
This one kinda' does it for me . . . Chicago Auto Show . . . Toyota "Mood-car" concept /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

http://moonglitter.net/Pictures/ChicagoAutoShow/toyota-moodcar.gif

Rick

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Today's model: the Aztec. Older cars--probably the Volkswagon Thing, although it was so ugly it was kind of cute. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 20 of 56 Posts