Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking swmbo her lunch today and drove past a car lot with a 66 coup in primer. i stopped and looked the car over. It needs floor pans, complete interior, quarter panels and a correct title, I pointed out the descrepency and he told me the auction house is checking into it. The door tag showed it as a "t" coder but the vin on the apron was a "C". I didn't think it would even be a decent parts car but decided to ask the salesman. The first words out of his mouth was it is a rare car and Mustangs are getting high prices. I'm glad I stopped, I needed the chuckle...
BTW he did tell me to come back in a month or so if it is still sitting there and he will accept offers....

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I love guys like that. Stop by and ask if he'll pay $20K for my terrific '66 C-coder. He could probably even talk me down to $19K!

Steve, willing to sell anything but family for ENOUGH money.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sounds like the '68 Coupe I saw the other night - I did the town crier thing and ended up posting the info about the car in the Mustangs For Sale section of the forum. I thought that this owner's asking price was a little too high, and since there have been no posts or replys, it seems I may be right!

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I'm glad he's open to lower offers.....Dickson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts