Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a hot rod show tonight here in Henderson/Las Vegas and this older gentleman had one awesome Mach I. It was the bright yellow with the NASA hood. He didn't use the side-stripes and painted the black on the hood a grey instead. He also used the rims from a late-model Mustang GT that just gave it a really awesome look.

There were quite a few mustangs that were REALLY nice. In fact, my friend bought a '67 coupe that was a real head turner for his 16 year-old son. New engine, transmission, interior, paint, stereo and rims/tires for $8,500.

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,403 Posts
Pics Doc, pics! You are old enough to know that we want to see PICS! I don't believe I've seen a 73 with late model wheels, that would be interesting.....

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
The hood paint could be either Black or Argent color.
That is the grey color you saw. You don't see to many with the Argent hood. I have only ever seen 1 other wise the black was by far the most popular color.
As I sit here and Type I am looking at the calendar and for August it is a 1973 yellow convertible with the Argent hood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts