Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a band... 2.5 hours of hits. Looked buff and in great shape. Too bad John couldn't follow Pete and Rodger's lead.
I have seen many concerts (150+ including The Who in 82) and last nights concert could teach most of the bands I saw a lesson on how to play a concert. Windmills and mike spins galore. If you miss them you will be sorry.
Now I am leaving to tailgate at the first football game at the Lions new Ford Field in Downtown Detroit.

G

·
I hear ya, I saw them at MSG a few weeks ago, I felt like I was 16 again back at shea stadium in 84 (their 1st farewell tour). That was one of the best shows I ever saw back then and have to say this one was just as good. It was a shame that john wasnt there, but the show must go on and it sure did. Rogers voice was great and Petes guitar playing and windmills were awesome. Glad to know others enjoyed it just as much, as SWMBO and the surrounding people thought I was a little nuts singing and playing air guitar the whole show. Hey Robert Plant was pretty amazing as well, when they played ZEP, not to fond of his new album.

SCOTT
65CONV, C-CODE, T10, 4BBL
WILL BE DRIVING VERY SOON....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts