Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody used these seats from Mustang's Plus? Since my interior is blue this is one of the few that I can order in that color and match my interior. Most newer or custom seats are only available in Black or gray. I'd like to update my retro-modded 1970 Mach 1 and these seem to fit my needs. Any opinions? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
695 Posts
A ton of the Mustangs in magazines have those seats. I wonder how well the color will match the rest of your interior.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have had mine for about 12 years..I Got them from mustang plus when the brackets were not included. I Got the seats and then had to call back for the Damn brackets. I really bitched at them becuase I hate buying things only to find out you have to buy something else to make them work. After that, they added brackets not included in their adds then a few years later added brackets included. I Love them, they really hold you in place when cornering. Very comfortable. I drove a 1200 mile trip and my back felt great each time I got out of the car. I got my first tear in them this year.

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I'd suggest you sit in them before buying. If you have a large frame (ok...fat a$$) like me, they won't work because they're pretty narrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts