Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing spectacular or comical about this auction... Just a drop-dead gorgeous Seafoam Green fastback (for those of you that love this color as much as I do). You just don't see these very often. I'm not exactly sure why you'd replace a 19,000 mile engine, though...

I just know I'd trade for this one in a minute! ::

Item #2425385741

·
Registered
197 Posts
Happen to run across a CS in seafoam green at the shop that does the major stuff on my car. Had never seen the color. It was pretty slick. Had just had a $5000 paint job that looked like glass.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, it's not a lime color at all. Kinda hard to describe without seeing it... :: The pics on this auction look pretty acurate on my monitor. It's a light, mossy, new leaf green. No – that's not it. It's more of a pastel, vegitable green. No... that's not it either. I know – it's kinda close to that green foam you see in the ocean. Yeah – that's it! :p

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
It's a beautiful car! Ever since I bought my '72 two-tone (original color) green truck, "vintage" greens have really grown on me. Now I want to paint one of my two blue Mustangs green...or maybe the black one can be repainted black jade instead ::

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
looks like some kinda lime color to me ::
Sure does. Key Lime Pie. :( Happily changed the Seafoam cv I once had to a different color. :: :: Am sure that the Marti reports have uncovered many former seafoam and lime metallics. Had I kept the Lime Metallic 68 Shelby I bought, would have changed to white with blue stripes!! ::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts