Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know what the seal that goes from the drive shaft to the rear end is called. My rear end is leaking and I was told this is why, or is it something else?

Thanks John
65 Coupe I6
Inline Power

408 Posts
It's called a pinion oil seal. Ford base number is 4676.

National Parts Depot
1965 Conv:Street driven concours
1966 Coupe: Daily driver and toy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts