Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am one of the head show organizers for this years 16th Invitational Willistead Classic Concours d'Elegance, which is held in Windsor, ON, Canada. This is the only annual show of its kind in Canada, and will be held this year on August 29, 2004.

This year we are celebrating 100 years of Ford in Canada, and Chrysler's Legendary Hemi. We have a class for special interest Ford vehicles and for Mustangs and Shelby's this year. The show is set on the grounds of the Hiram Walker Estate in Windsor, which is only a few blocks from the where the first Ford plant in Canada was located.

I am searching for a few top notch Boss 429's, Boss 302's, GT350's and GT500's (or anything additional that may be rare and desirable). We nearly have all the cars we are looking for, but we could use a few more. The vehicles in attendance range from early 1900 examples (Model T's etc.), to Duesenburgs, all the way up to a one of a kind 1970 Hemi Cuda Conv. (featured on Dream Car garage) that we have confirmed for this year. Our main focus is on vehicles restored to their factory original condition (tires, inspection markings etc.). This show is strictly by invitation only.

For more information about our show and to see the vehicles currently registered, please visit our website at: www.willisteadclassic.com . If you feel you own a vehicle we are looking for, please PM me.

Otherwise, come and check out this show, as there will be more than a dozen rare Mustangs from all over Ontario and the Midwest States, as well as many many other rare and desirable vehicles.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts