Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are entered or otherwise interested, the Nor Cal Shelby Club has posted the confirmed entries for the upcoming Mini-Nats!!

Go here for the list.

I know that Shaun is on for Sunday and BillGear and myself are set for both Saturday and Sunday!! Shaun is tired of everyone blowing past him on the straights, so he's porting his heads and will now be able to put the rest of us to shame /forums/images/icons/blush.gif! Come on out and watch him try to keep it out of the wall!

There will be a ton of beautiful (and fast) cars, including at least one genuine GT40 (an absolutely stunning example of the most beautiful car ever developed - IMHO). There will also be many, many beautiful Shelby Mustangs, Cobras and Tigers.

If you want to see some great cars doing their "thang" - come on down. Entry is free (except, of course, for the Open Track sessions) and you are just about guaranteed to have a great time!

Here's a link to the Nor Cal Shelby Club web site for more information.

Hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I am going to watch. Those darn snooty rules about having to have your car all one color and to have no dents keeps me off of the track.

It should be fun though. I will be sure to bring both video and still camera's to capture Shaun sticking it into the wall on turn 7.

Actually, I am going to try and get the GF to go too, and it would really make her day if one of ya'll could take her (I can't believe I am saying this...) for a ride around the track a few times. YOu know, as a screaming passenger. She has an itch for road racing, and this just might get her hooked. I will be sure to borrow a helmet for her before hand, so all she has to do is sign her life away. Any takers?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
It's gonna be fun!!!! I might be able to fit in a couple of rides, depending on the amount of family that shows up. The wife has anounced that she will no longer ride with me, she got a little car sick last time out. At least she didn't blow in the helmet /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Administrator
12,998 Posts
Hey Lance
Chuck "McGyver" Wiltens (remember from the Southbay cruise will be there on Sat. (He's not a computer guy but he said that he remembered your car).
Stan

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm still hoping to get on the track. Although I don't know how far down I am on the wait list. I'll just keep my fingers crossed!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts