Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Street or Track LLC would like to invite you and your family out for a fun filled day at the races! Over Labor day weekend (30/31st of August) the Nor-Cal Shelby club will be running the largest Ford powered track event on the West Coast! Shelbys, Cobras, Mustangs, Pantera's, GT40's, Tigers and TONS of Mustangs will be screaming around the racetrack both days.

We'll be there and we'd like to invite you too! Lunchtime Saturday the 30th, Street or Track has offered to host the VMF get together! All you need to do is bring along a chair! We'll stuff you with burgers, hot dogs and sodas, then we'll take you out on the track for a few laps! If you plan on staying into the evening Saturday or attending Sunday, please make arrangements to bring your own food. As much as we love you guys, we cannot feed you all the entire weekend! If you can't make Saturday, we'll still be there Sunday - just bring some food as we are planning on eating EVERYTHING Saturday!

Parking will be almost non-existant. I would suggest you drive around the paddock and be on the look out for the Street or Track vendor tent. Once you find us, try and find parking close by. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Do you mean "Infineon Raceway"?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
In what??

It'll ALWAYS be Sears Point to me! I remember when they were building it... Besides, they'll call it something else when the naming rights expire - I'll stick with what everyone knows!

::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts