Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else does seatbelt restoration besides Ssnake-Oyl? I have nothing against them and I know they do great work, just thought I'd get another quote. Isn't their another outfit in Texas that does them? Is it Dallas Mustang or something like that? TIA

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Dallas Mustang does an excellent job. I have their belts in all my cars, and my son proof tested them when he totalled the 66.

Bob

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Python Restoration in Richardson, Texas
Tel:(214)384-9696
e-mail: [email protected] (Stewart)

belt restoration with correct date coded tags

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I used Dallas Mustang but I'm going to have to use Python for the labels.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not really worried about labels....just want to go to blk belts & buckles from tan.

Ssnake-Oyl wants $100 bucks a set (4 sets to a car of course) and Dallas charges $50. Wonder what the difference is....besides $200 bucks lol.

Well thanks for the leads, I'm going to put this on hold until I get into this car. I have a set of `70 retractable belts I took out of Parnelli's car but I don't know if there's room for them in a `69 Convertible. With changing the seats out to a set of Scat Procar Ralley Seats maybe there will be more room for the retractors? Hmmm...thanks again.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Python will sell you the labels...for about $8-10 each. That's 2 X 4 X (8 or 10) = $64-80 just for the labels. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts