Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I have the following. I also live in BFE about 3/4 of a mile from the county maintained road and wanted something for a little added piece of mind. Not a top of the line system and we ahve noticed some lags and blank spots but it's all I have experience with.

Amazon says the camera system in your link is unavailable. I would advise against wireless, not only can the video be spotty, there's also the issue of batteries that always need replacing.
If you are a Sam's club member, they have an auction page where you can sometimes get good deals on products. But do your homework on the selling price of items at auction. Sometimes the bidding gets heated and the bids go beyond the normal selling price.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks guys, we have some good suggestions and are shopping. This system, whatever we choose, will go in the garage apartment we are slowly working on. So, a battery system is easier to setup, but you have to change batteries every however often. I like the hard wire idea, but am wondering about the insulation I have to add. Still shopping, thinking. LSG

21 - 23 of 23 Posts