Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the car the other day and Just thought id drop in and say thanks to the VMF community it truly is a great place for anyone at any knowledge/skill or mechanical level to use as a resource.

Ive only owned this particular car for about a year and I've had my fun with it so its time to move on to something else.
anyway BYEBYE馃憢

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Registered
Good looking coupe! Hope you told the new owners about this forum, happy trails. kip

Reactions: f8266coupe

Registered
1970 Sportroof Mustang Grabber Value Package
Make sure you stop by with pics of your next addiction!

Reactions: f8266coupe

Registered
That was a pretty little coupe! White is just always so clean looking.

Let's us know what you end up with. I too will probably leave the early Mustang scene soon, giving my 70 to my kid as a graduation gift for finishing college and starting his masters WHILE on active duty w/ a family! Have had my Stang for over 20 yrs so it's odd but I think I need something completely different, maybe not even vintage.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was a pretty little coupe! White is just always so clean looking.

Let's us know what you end up with. I too will probably leave the early Mustang scene soon, giving my 70 to my kid as a graduation gift for finishing college and starting his masters WHILE on active duty w/ a family! Have had my Stang for over 20 yrs so it's odd but I think I need something completely different, maybe not even vintage.

It is a pretty car! sounds like a great kid you have and lucky too!

I don't plan on buying a old car for a while. I ve realized I like fixing them up more than actually driving them at this point in my life, this car when I bought it barley ran barley stopped and didn't drive straight it was a joke & mechanical disaster.... now it does all those things VERY well.
The car had been sitting for almost 7 years not driven.... but garaged for 30 + years so zero rust great paint and perfect deluxe interior.

I have a tiny 1 car garage with a 25k mustang sitting in it that hardly ever gets driven...meanwhile I have a ( black) 70k modern hotrod that I love to drive everywhere that sits outside getting pooped on and dirty every day.
I just don't have the space & finances to have such a novelty / toy sitting around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts