Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so in the old forum you could go to someone's page and click on threads started by user, does this feature not exist anymore, or is it just me that can't find it?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
so in the old forum you could go to someone's page and click on threads started by user, does this feature not exist anymore, or is it just me that can't find it?
I use the Tapatalk app. When u click on the members avatar, then click on posts, then there is a posts started spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
After clicking the avatar, click their username again.

That will bring you to a screen where you can click DISCUSSIONS. Then you'll see all of their posts. Haven't figured out how to see just ones they started. Here's what comes up when I did that with your avatar.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and clicking a profile brings this. clicking on discussions brings up everything a user has posted in all threads, not just the ones they started
After clicking the avatar, click their username again.

That will bring you to a screen where you can click DISCUSSIONS. Then you'll see all of their posts. Haven't figured out how to see just ones they started. Here's what comes up when I did that with your avatar.

View attachment 737908
yup, that much I know. there's no way to see the threads they started, just every thread they posted in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts