Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my wife decided to sell our mach 1. i've had the car for 18 years. Bought it to restore but never did. Its been sitting in my garage since i bought it. The guy that i bought it from started to restore it and lost interest. Its basicaly a basket case but everything is there. It has new quaters on it, new taillight section. He bought new floor boards for it but there just screwed to the floor. Its in gray primer the original color is candy apple red with black interior. The motor is there ( not in the car ) It is a 351w 4bbl auto. the interior needs redone. all in all the car is in pretty decent condition it has the original gt style wheels. The car only has 69,000 original miles. I have to clean the garage out before i can take any pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm in pa close to harrisburg. i'll get pictures as soon as i get my garage cleaned out. as for what i want for it whats it worth?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well I have seen them go anywhere from $1000.00 to $30,000.00 for a 69 Mach1 M-code car if that is what you have. If you are wanting to sale your car then you must know want you would like to get for it. People are going to want to know the VIN and Door tag numbers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i was hopeing to get somewhere between 2000 to 3000. Heres the vin number i'll have to get the other numbers. 9T02M142139.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts