Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the dual MC in my 65 coupe. Was a relatively easy job, worst part was bleeding the lines! I was considering putting in sem-metallic shoes, drum /drum car. Are --1. they worth it --2. are there different compounds --3. where can you get them I tried Autozone, Pep Boys and local supliers and they don' t carry them --4. do I have to put in a full set, the front are only a year old.
Found Pertronix for 49.95 and coils for 27.95 at WWW.MARTINSVILLEAUTOPARTS.COM called the store at 732-469-2617 and talked to Wayne. The price was quoted at the end of an add for exhaust manifold gaskets on EBay

·
Registered
6,070 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
The problem with finding them is that since they weren't made originally most main line parts stores won't have access to them. We have them for $45.95 (Front disc '65-66 #2001-1S). Leave your rear shoes as is.

Scott
National Parts Depot
1965 Conv:Street driven concours
1966 Coupe: Daily driver and toy

G

·
0 Posts
No advice just a question - what MC did you use? I'm putting a dual MC from a 67 into my 66 and the hardest thing I've found is finding the correct fittings for running new lines. Bleeding did take a while since the lines were full of air. Let me know how it works out for you.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts