Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, Street or Track has done it again. Not only have we designed, developed and tested a completley unique product, but were offering it to VMF members first at a discount! ;)

Check out our superb Quick Release Shock Tower Brace on our web site: www.streetortrack.com. The brace had rave reviews from the participants and guests of this years Shelby club meet at Sears Point (Infineon Raceway) this past weekend! Now you get the chance to get one at a discount as well as help raise money for the VMF!

For the month of September the price of the brace will be $99 to VMF members + $9.99 shipping! Regular price is $119!! PLUS, for EVERY brace sold in September, we will donate $5 to the VMF.

TOTAL of $108.99 for non CA residents!

CA residents need to add 8.25% sales tax - $99 + 8.25% ($8.17) + $9.99 S&H = $117.16!

We accept Paypal, cashiers checks & money orders. Send Paypal payments to: [email protected] Please mail checks to:

Street or Track LLC
1877 Farm Bureau Rd
Concord, CA. 94519

Qustions? :: Shoot us a PM or email [email protected]

·
Registered
16,009 Posts
Shaun,
It looks great and the price looks excellent too! One thing though, and this is something another company that sounds like "pee on me" ;) has not caught onto yet... a lot of guys, myself included already have the traditional monte carlo bar installed, I'd like to upgrade to your setup but don't want to have to fill holes and repaint etc... so if you could make brackets so this mounts to the "traditional" location so it covers all the old holes etc. I'd be in line, and I think many others would too.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Are you going to make one for us 71-73 owners?

·
Vendor
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jay, thanks for your kind words.

The braces does use one of the original holes, you have to drill one of the others. What I did on my car was use a few extra stainless steel button head cap screws to fill the holes from the old style bars. Gives it a trick look and is way better than leaving open holes.

·
Vendor
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The braces does use one of the original holes, you have to drill one of the others. What I did on my car was use a few extra stainless steel button head cap screws to fill the holes from the old style bars. Gives it a trick look and is way better than leaving open holes.

·
Vendor
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the mounting holes are in the same place then yes, we could supply one for those years. Let me know the width of your engine bay at that point and I'll see what we can do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts