Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all.

The heck with it.

I have decided to just make a decision, and allow the chips to fall where they
may.

The Picnic this year will be at:

Blackwell Forest Preserve.
Butterfield Road
(Between Winfield Road and Batavia Road) 1 mile east of Rt. 59
Warrenville, IL

Sunday, September 14 2003 1:00 PM

Please bring one dish to pass around... can be anything...
meat, salad, chips, dessert, etc...

If anyone wants to bring a small grill (and something to light it with)
please do.

Also - if you have any small parts laying around that you would like to
give away / sell / trade with other CVMC members, please bring those with
too.

Oh yeah - bring your Mustang too! We will meet in one of the main parking
lots. Details to come later once I go back over there and scout it out.

I hope everyone can make it!

Thanks,

-Zim

·
Registered
879 Posts
Count us in. I'll drive the stang, and my wife will follow in her truck with the kids. (Still always like to have back up when I drive the car a long way!)

·
Registered
879 Posts
We will bring Baklava. My wife is Puerto Rican, but there was a Greek person in our class at school, and she gave Maria the recipe, and it is as good as any Baklava in Greek-Town! Sorry to brag, but it is soooooooo good.
See ya all there!

·
Registered
81 Posts
So.....Can I bring my bottled pop and sell it at the picnic? Ice cold Soda from a Glass bottle...Mmmm Refreshing!!!!! Does anybody have a 68 302 Air Cleaner Assembly?

·
Registered
165 Posts
someone brin 71 mach 1 parts :)

G

·
Is this open to anyone on the board ??? I'm new here. Also I have a 2002 GT. SORRY, but I am in search of a '65 Fastback. Does that count ???

·
Registered
586 Posts
Want2Be , come on down ... so far 2-yea , 0-nay

Toples ............. :: ::

·
Registered
573 Posts
I believe that around Naperville....I will try to attend but wont have a stang with me for a long time....need to find someone to replace the quarters.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Don't apologize for owning a Mustang! 2002 is a good looking body and in 19 years it will be a classic too. All of our get togethers are open to whoever wants to come. I might actually make this one...hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Way to go Zim! Be firm. I might actually be able to make this one! My wife decided that she wants us to go away the following weekend for our anniversary ::
If I get the plates for the Galaxie before then I will bring it. I already got 2 warnings from Illinois' and Will County's Finest and don't want to push my luck!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Sounds good to me.
See you all there. ::

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Had a very nice afternoon at the picnic. It didn't rain on us and the sun even peaked out once or twice. Met a few new folks and ate lots of good food. I believe I counted ten Mustangs in all.

Thanks again for the good company, we enjoyed ourselves very much. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Bummer,two times I started and two times I turned around. I should have just went. I had the car all packed with goodies and parts. Zim let's try again,ha ha. Well there is next year.Glad all that showed had a nice time. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts