Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to September's Ride of the Month Contest!

Congrats to @Lawnjockey for winning July's Contest!

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

We look forward to seeing your rides!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
My 67 200 to A-code 289 conversion. Rust free, 4 to 5 lug conversion, KH disc brakes, new suspension, Arning drop, 1 1/8 sway bar, roller idler, new brake and fuel lines.

Nothing fancy, just a typical 6 to 8 garage conversion.

Attachments

·
Registered
1969 Mustang Coupe
241 Posts
My 69 Coupe Grande just "finished" (never finished) for the summer. Had an awesome time driving this little beast around and due to the attention it got, I must have done something right. 302ci, C4, B&M, 9" posi, front disks, Edelbrock Performer, Edelbrock carb, MSD Ignition, mild cam, long tube headers, x-pipe through 2 1/2" custom exhaust to 14" Magnaflows and custom Magnaflow resonators, new or refurbished everything, custom retro stereo (6 speaker + sub, 1400w), 17" x 8" Foose wheels inside NITTO NT555's. Total blast to drive, real hard on rear tires...just the car for an old dude heading into his 3rd or 4th childhood. It is so much fun seeing the reaction it gets from strangers, young and old, everyone loves an old Mustang, people stop, look, smile and those without inhibitions have things to say. It is always a fun day when I'm out on my own or with my wife for a drive.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
All the stars aligned when the sale of this 66 fell into my lap! I’ve had it for just over 2 years and have won 4 out of 6 first place trophies. The restoration is about 12 years old. An oilman had it built for his wife as a surprise birthday gift. When he presented it to her she said, “you know I hate red!” He took it back the shop and told them to sell it. The paint is “Boyd Coddington Red”! There’s no bondo, the engine is a nice as the exterior, and it drives strong. A true pleasure to own!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
23 Posts
1967 Mustang Fastback GT, 390 manual 4 speed tranny. Started this project 2011and am getting close to finishing this month, I hope, or next. Putting car back to original or as close as I can get it. New floor, quarter panels, fire wall, front aprons, front fenders, rebuilt engine, rebuilt tranny, redid the seats front and back with new upholstery plus lots more.
Motor vehicle Hood Light Vehicle Automotive exterior
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Haven't been around here in a while. Here's my 69 Mach restomod, I've had it since 1986, my first car, I'll turn 51 this Saturday. Drive it 4-5K miles a season, not bad for central NH. Mods include 418W, TKO 600, Holley HP MPFI, Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, coil over front suspension, subframe connectors etc etc lol. Rotisserie restored about 10 years ago, It's well sorted out and a blast to drive!!

Vehicle Wheel Plant Tire Flower
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
1967 Fastback. 289 2 barrel. 3 speed manual
1 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Tire
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
One owner car. Pretty much stock. Two restores over the years with the last one going from Lime Gold to Candy Apple red. Did all the work myself, including the paint. Added a stock dual exhaust system. Ribbed taillight panel (given to me by friend) and wheel opening trim added recently.
1967 Fastback
289 2 barrel. 3 speed manual

1 - 9 of 9 Posts