Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have this set of tires and wheel sort of like gambler wheels 15x8's 3 3/4 backspace, also 5th wheel in box never mounted. I have pics of wheels, not my cup of tea but great deal for the money I've been asking, I will now consider trade for these, I have them priced at $400.00 which is a steal, but will trade for something interesting including non car stuff, or tools or services. If you might be interested and wheeler dealer type who can think out of box trade wise, maybe we can work something out.

Mark

Ps I have pics I can send if you request

G

·
0 Posts
I was interesed in the wheels but I have a couple of questions I have a 65 stang have you had them mounted on and old mustang if so how well did they fit I have a set of 5 stars on it right now and they just dont have enough fender well clerance second if you could send the pics I would appreciat it Thanks Matt

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt I have them on 68 coupe now and there fine never tried them on my 65 and flares so big no way acurate picture you might check out Jays utimate tire wheel size chart and should give you info you would need.

Mark

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'd like to see a pic of them. That does sound like a real deal but have no idea what they look like.

Thanks
Stan

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Wouldnt mind seeing a pic myself. Might purchase from you outright. Please e-mail pics to [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
981 Posts
if you still have wheels available can you send me pictures,thanks Scott

·
Registered
334 Posts
hi, why dont you just post some pics since theres a few of us who may be interested ....

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts