Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items it seems I wont be able to sell. If someone can use them I would be happy to give it to them to help out. These Items are located near Worcester in Massachusetts.

Please contact me if interested.

Original 67 mustang windhsield, decent shape, no cracks.
Original fastback wiring harness (dont know if it works or not)

Also have the original 67 fastback decklid, I am trying to sell. If interested make an offer. It does have some rust starting at seam.

Can add aditional pics if requested.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I should have made 2 different postings now that I look at it. One on free and one in for sale.

My fault.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, got a bunch of pics. He said he inspected it and it doesnt have any rust. Its very good condition 67 decklid. I seem to rememver at rhebrear most bottom seam there was some rust starting but I cant remember. Look at pics and let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m definitely interested. Would you be willing to ship it? If so, would you let me know how much for it shipped to 84095.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for delay, let me ask my father. Unfortunately I am 3000 miles away snd he is just about 80 and recovering from chemo treatments. He is moving 1/10th normal speed and has same ratio of energy. I apologize but this could be a slower process.

I have not forgotten you and I will check with him today.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
This is part of what makes VMF great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts