Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items it seems I wont be able to sell. If someone can use them I would be happy to give it to them to help out. These Items are located near Worcester in Massachusetts.

Please contact me if interested.

Original 67 mustang windhsield, decent shape, no cracks.
Original fastback wiring harness (dont know if it works or not)

Also have the original 67 fastback decklid, I am trying to sell. If interested make an offer. It does have some rust starting at seam.

Can add aditional pics if requested.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I should have made 2 different postings now that I look at it. One on free and one in for sale.

My fault.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, got a bunch of pics. He said he inspected it and it doesnt have any rust. Its very good condition 67 decklid. I seem to rememver at rhebrear most bottom seam there was some rust starting but I cant remember. Look at pics and let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m definitely interested. Would you be willing to ship it? If so, would you let me know how much for it shipped to 84095.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for delay, let me ask my father. Unfortunately I am 3000 miles away snd he is just about 80 and recovering from chemo treatments. He is moving 1/10th normal speed and has same ratio of energy. I apologize but this could be a slower process.

I have not forgotten you and I will check with him today.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
This is part of what makes VMF great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok, got a bunch of pics. He said he inspected it and it doesnt have any rust. Its very good condition 67 decklid. I seem to rememver at rhebrear most bottom seam there was some rust starting but I cant remember. Look at pics and let me know.

Thanks.
Where are you located? I am looking for an ok 67 8 dash any color.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Sorry for delay, let me ask my father. Unfortunately I am 3000 miles away snd he is just about 80 and recovering from chemo treatments. He is moving 1/10th normal speed and has same ratio of energy. I apologize but this could be a slower process.

I have not forgotten you and I will check with him today.
just an FYI
I shipped a 67 deck lid two years ago from so cal to WI via greyhound for 53 bucks.
I built a box framed with 1x6’s and used 3/8 plywood.
hope these helps.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where are you located? I am looking for an ok 67 8 dash any color.
Sorry, been dealing with some family health issues. That dashpad is at my fathers across the country and he is in hospital.

I will be going back to deal with it at some point.

It is in MA.

Until I go back though I am stuck as he cant do anything

·
Premium Member
1968 coupe, 1968 vert, 1966 coupe
732 Posts
Sorry, been dealing with some family health issues. That dashpad is at my fathers across the country and he is in hospital.

I will be going back to deal with it at some point.

It is in MA.

Until I go back though I am stuck as he cant do anything
Really sorry to hear that hope all is well with that!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What I will do in regard to these parts, is hopefully will be going back to do some cleanup and help this fall. When I get there I can take pics and even box and send out whatever I have to.

It will be a few months, but please let me know what you are interested in and when I get there I will refer to this post and respond.

Sorry for the delays, but dealing with my father is the main thing right now. He just went through all his treatments and can barely walk so him taking pictures or boxing things up for me would be impossible.

Thanks for the understanding and let me know who is interested in what. I will go in order of posts or msgs on first come basis.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I could use the harness or harnessess

1 - 20 of 20 Posts