Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
67/68 speedometer with trip reset button included.
67/68 clock
small block powered by ford valve covers
new three bolt ball joints
68/69 new tie rods
nos spring perch rubber bushing c4z part number still in the bag
67/68 fender extension tab intact.
68/69 power steering box
65/66 non air four speed console. in great shape
nos left hand forward fender apron

looking for new complete upper control arms for my 68. also looking for roller spring perches for the same car. interested in any other 67/68 parts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Hi,
If you don't do a deal with Lenny,Let me know.I would be interested in the console as well.Additionally what year is the fender apron for?If it's for 65-66 I may be interested in that as well.I have a bunch of brand new front suspension parts to trade.Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get pictures for you tomorrow, not really looking to sell because this is the trade area. In my opinion the console is in good shape i think there is some pitting on the chrome but not anything major.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the fender apron is for a 67/68 forgot to put that in the ad. I will send you pictures of the console tomorrow also thanks

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
My bad, I forgot I was in the trade section, I withdraw from the console negotiations :p [I do not have any suspension parts to trade....]lenny

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
let me know what you need, i will try to get pictures tonight, got to busy and didnt get them yesterday.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a set of upper control arms (A frames). they're not NOS but could be cleaned up and painted. The inner pins and bushings are in excellent cond. I don't need anything in trade, but E-mail me at [email protected] and maybe we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry for the delay on the pictures of the console but some things have come up and i have not gotten to it. i will have them tomorrow because i am not going to do anything tomorrow except take care of mustang stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a nice set of drop springs for the car, i really need some new upper control arms or any other 67/68 stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will keep it in mind but i am really looking for a new set of upper control arms, nos would be nice but reproduction would work as well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts