Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured I would make one post instead of one for each part. I am currently putting my new motor in and have these left over from the previous motor that was just freshened up spring of this year with these parts and I put a little under 2000 miles total on all of these. If the parts differ from that I will say after the part. these are all off a 302 flat tappet motor that never saw over 4800rpms and consistently stayed at 180 degrees. I can also get pics of all these as requested.

Parts off motor:
Pertronix Billet distributor for 302, like new perfect working order, has black cap with female Cap, paid $275 7 months ago Asking $200

Mcleod hydraulic throwout bearing- SOLD

ford performance 302replacement oil pan, no dipstick provision in pan, for blocks with provision, rear sump. Paid $200 Asking -$125

Edelbrock performer rpm intake for carb. Silver finish perfect condition Paid $275 Asking $225

Holley 600 street warrior carb, it has worked great, this carb only has primary metering blocks but never had issues with it and had great drive-ability out of the box, I also have 3 sizes of jets for it. Paid $350, Asking $225. I also have a second one of these that is in good condition but it needs to be rebuilt, it started the car but ran pig rich and I already had the new one so sat it on the shelf. Id take $150 for it.

2 Aluminum front timing cover With fuel pump provision, 1 is all star performance And new the other is a factory version and needs cleaned up as it has old blue paint on it. $50 for the all star one $60 for the factory one.

also have a t10 4 speed with driveshaft for a 68 mustang. I have trans mount, bellhousing for sbf. It does nothave a shifter on it but worked perfect in the car, This is one I dont know exact mileage as I bought the car with it. The car was restored a little over 3000 miles when I bought it, I would guess its somewhere around there but not certain. I can meet to deliver with a deposit up to 2 hours away. And have various parts to go with it, z bar, etc. needing $500 out of it as its a good working 4 speed that would be great for a conversion.

that leaves the shortblock, from
What I can tell its a rebuilt factory 302. 1972 block, i can measure bores but doubt its been taken out much, had good compression when taken out, and didnt burn oil or otherwise. Has flat tappet stock cam and lifters. I would of driven car cross country and planned to on power tour until it was cancelled. I could also deliver within reasonable distance and am asking $500. If interested in keeping motor together with all of these parts I can do that as well and work something out for everything.

28oz balancer- make offer
Foxbody water pump- make offer
Foxbody power steering pump- make offer

also have various other parts front seats in good shape, black vinyl from 68 fastback gt. i will add as I think of more. Thanks

·
Registered
1966 GT 4spd
1,460 Posts
Is the engine still assembled?

Chris

·
Registered
1966 Mustang GT
12 Posts
I figured I would make one post instead of one for each part. I am currently putting my new motor in and have these left over from the previous motor that was just freshened up spring of this year with these parts and I put a little under 2000 miles total on all of these. If the parts differ from that I will say after the part. these are all off a 302 flat tappet motor that never saw over 4800rpms and consistently stayed at 180 degrees. I can also get pics of all these as requested.

Parts off motor:
Pertronix Billet distributor for 302, like new perfect working order, has black cap with female Cap, paid $275 7 months ago Asking $200

Flotek Aluminum heads for sbf. Springs are for flat tappet cam, I bought these heads just to see how they performed honestly as I already had AFRs for new motor. They will come with hardened pushrods and stamped roller tip rockers from speedway motors. Have about $1200 total in everything and less than 2000 miles, they worked great and was very impressed for the cost. Asking $850 for everything.

Ram billet 157t flywheel and ram Powergrip clutch. Again less than 2000 miles of driving, works great. Clutch is for 26 spline input shaft. Have about $600 into them, asking $375

Mcleod hydraulic throwout bearing, slave cylinder, clutch pedal quadrant, reservoir to convert foxbody cable clutch to hydraulic clutch. The only thing used from this kit was the throwout bearing, everything else was mocked up and not used as I switched direction and got wilwood pedal box instead. Was $600+ new Asking $400

ford performance 302replacement oil pan, no dipstick provision in pan, for blocks with provision, rear sump. Paid $200 Asking -$125

Edelbrock performer rpm intake for carb. Silver finish perfect condition Paid $275 Asking $225

Holley 600 street warrior carb, it has worked great, this carb only has primary metering blocks but never had issues with it and had great drive-ability out of the box, I also have 3 sizes of jets for it. Paid $350, Asking $225. I also have a second one of these that is in good condition but it needs to be rebuilt, it started the car but ran pig rich and I already had the new one so sat it on the shelf. Id take $150 for it.

2 Aluminum front timing cover With fuel pump provision, 1 is all star performance And new the other is a factory version and needs cleaned up as it has old blue paint on it. $50 for the all star one $60 for the factory one.

also have a t10 4 speed with driveshaft for a 68 mustang. I have trans mount, bellhousing for sbf. It does nothave a shifter on it but worked perfect in the car, This is one I dont know exact mileage as I bought the car with it. The car was restored a little over 3000 miles when I bought it, I would guess its somewhere around there but not certain. I can meet to deliver with a deposit up to 2 hours away. And have various parts to go with it, z bar, etc. needing $500 out of it as its a good working 4 speed that would be great for a conversion.

What I can tell its a rebuilt factory 302. 1972 block, i can measure bores but doubt its been taken out much, had good compression when taken out, and didnt burn oil or otherwise. Has flat tappet stock cam and lifters. I would of driven car cross country and planned to on power tour until it was cancelled. I could also deliver within reasonable distance and am asking $1000. If interested in keeping motor together with all of these parts I can do that as well and work something out for everything.

also have various other parts front seats in good shape, black vinyl from 68 fastback gt. i will add as I think of more. Thanks
Is the flywheel a 28oz balance? I’m in eastern Nebraska so not too far away.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
94, got any pictures of any of this stuff ? and what is the chamber and runner size on the flowtecks ? Are carbs both gasoline or corn squeezins ? LSG
Sorry to take so long, if you dont use the reply button I dont get a notification that you replied and Im not checking on this section often. To answer your question yes both carbs were ran on gas only no E85 or anything. The flowteks have been sold, Ill update listing.

·
Registered
1968 Ford Mustang
16 Posts

Parts off motor:

Mcleod hydraulic throwout bearing- SOLD

What I can tell its a rebuilt factory 302. 1972 block, i can measure bores but doubt its been taken out much, had good compression when taken out, and didnt burn oil or otherwise. Has flat tappet stock cam and lifters. I would of driven car cross country and planned to on power tour until it was cancelled. I could also deliver within reasonable distance and am asking $500. If interested in keeping motor together with all of these parts I can do that as well and work something out for everything.

Howdy,
I am starting a T5 swap into my 1968 302 automatic Coupe.
I need everything clutch related from the drivers side of the firewall to the clutch fork.
What have you got left?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Howdy,
I am starting a T5 swap into my 1968 302 automatic Coupe.
I need everything clutch related from the drivers side of the firewall to the clutch fork.
What have you got left?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Not much, i have a z bar and like 1 of the linkages. I have a clutch fork also, but Im not sure if its the same on a t5 this one was on the t10, Im fairly certain they are different but not 100% on that.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You still have the.flywheel
Yes I believe so, Ill check. When you respond please use the reply under my comment otherwise I dont get a notification. If you arent planning on picking it up just an fyi shipping is going to be astronomical. Based on weight I wouldnt doubt shipping being $50 right now. Its ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Yes I believe so, Ill check. When you respond please use the reply under my comment otherwise I dont get a notification. If you arent planning on picking it up just an fyi shipping is going to be astronomical. Based on weight I wouldnt doubt shipping being $50 right now. Its ridiculous.
I just seen your response about the flywheel. If it's still for sale I'm interested. Yes I know the shipping is stupid I've experienced it a lot lately. But every body lives on the other side of the country that I'm buying from. Let me know at [email protected] gmail.com.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts