Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been away from the Mustang scene for a while, and was wondering how much a 351 shaker is going for these days? Last I remember, the prices were stupid expensive. Is there a decent repro besides the fiberglass one?
Dave

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
seems they even more stupider now. i know thats not a word, but it could be ! 1200.00 - 1500.00 and up it seems. i bought 1 of the aussie reproduction, its actually very nice, havent installed it yet though. later

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have a like to the website for the Aussie fiberglass shaker. I was going to send it to you, but, you done have your Bio. filled out. Send me an e-mail, and I will forward the address to you. My e-mail address is in my bio.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
The boss302 shaker base can be easily reproed

The guy at fomoco.com.au sells the upper ring stamping with studs to convert your non shaker base to a shaker base....

Then he sells metal repro midplates.....so all you need is your seal, shaker top and vacuum/flapper door.

The prices are absurd but supplies are limited as far as shaker scoops, snorkles and bases go....

the vacuum motors, seals and midplates are easier to come by.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just type in Shaker on the famous auction site !!!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got my 428 shaker for 800$ and it actually still had the snorkel on it. I had to glassbead it all and then reapaint it though. It looks like new now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts