Vintage Mustang Forums banner

141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
10,382 Posts
I sell Toilet Paper for a living.
(Demand's been pretty good - Lot of A$$hole$ out there)

Former Eagle Scout.
I was president of my Explorer Scout post.

Been deaf in my right ear since I was 5. ...I have perfect pitch.
Give me any instrument and a few minutes and I'll be playing a tune.
I love my mandolin and 12 String though.

I'm a gross under-achiever.

Been called a "natural" so many times I can't count.
My Dad was a National Reining Champ in the 70's.(horses)
He told me I have a natural seat. Pisses SWMBO off. She has a horse farm with 40+ horses and show professionaly.
I ride once a year whether I have to or not.

I only watch Speed, Spike and TLC it seems.

SWMBO stresses me out because she wants more cars than I have time to maintain. (And my friends tell me I'm lucky)

I suppose if I live to be really old I'll be called the Dog Man. (Like a Cat Lady)

Dan
Yeah I know ancient thread and the poster probably isn't around anymore but hey. Can you expedite some this way ?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
The Hunan virus does not cause the diarrhea, don't know why everyone needs 10 cases of A$$ wipe.
Better off with hand antiseptic.

·
Just some guy
20,004 Posts
Yeah I know ancient thread ...
How in the Hades did you dredge THIS one up? You weren't seriously searching the VMF for mentions of toilet paper, were you?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
We did 3 babies with cloth diapers. A washing machine, a cotton medium of some sort, detergent, and bleach unless you've got a hardy behind and an old Sears and Roebuck catalogue laying around. The heard mentality!(n) I will admit to a little bit of hoarding alcohol though. And not for my hands!

·
Registered
1967 Mustang GT fastback
3,963 Posts
I liked hearing about the guy who was selling soothing aloe infused toilet paper... so (wait for it...) you could calm your a$$ down about that virus.

·
Registered
779 Posts
If you need that much toilet paper on hand, you need to see the doctor for something OTHER than COVID-19. Just saying.

But to stay on course with this thread, I'm really into trains. I'm not obsessed but think they're pretty badass and will hang out and watch them pass by when I get the chance. I had an N scale setup when I was younger and when I get the chance I'll probably make one again.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Little known fact, or maybe it's obvious, I don't know, but I prefer vintage GM metal to Ford. There I said it. C10>F100. Camaro>Mustang. Whew. That felt good. I've actually mentioned before the reason I have a 65 coupe is I couldn't afford a first gen Camaro in the condition I wanted. I now love the 65 and consider it part of the family.

None of you can come after me, 6 feet of safe space. SIX FEET!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
I'm right handed, but left eye dominant.... I had to learn to shoot lefty.
Folks like you made running qualification ranges a lot of fun...especially when the shooter wasn't aware of his/her condition. o_O

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
I got cheesed out of an Expert medal in 45-cal many moons ago because of someone who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.....
and somehow managed to put an extra hole in my target. Maybe they had that issue with their eyes ?
(Pissed me off but I never gave it much thought)
At the other end of my military career, I managed to equal that performance of nearly 20 years prior, with a 9-mm during 9-11.
Finally got my medal.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
The only time I didn't score Expert with the M-16 was in Basic Training. Missed it by one point. And it was the one time in my Army career that they made a big deal about qualifying expert with the rifle. Every other time after Basic, it was "Good job, now get back to the armory and clean that thing."

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
I doubt I'd be good on the M-16...... never fired one though. I'm pretty decent on the M-14.
I do much better with pistols for some reason. And I'm better if I move. (better in combat than
target) May have something with that split second "picture" you form through the sights
milliseconds before you squeeze.
I take too much time with the rifles trying to line things up and that may be my downfall.

141 - 160 of 178 Posts