Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw this out. Like some other forum members, I've decided to take the plunge and open up my own little restoration shop. I have recently became a Dynacorn distributor and have access to all of their products, just not Mustangs. So if anyone needs anything send me a PM. I can have shipments drop shipped to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For you guys within driving distance of Leetsdale PA or Camarillo CA, I can arrange it for local pick up. Really helps out on large items like quarters and floors.

·
Super Moderator
9,004 Posts
hi cobra hugh here pic up my 65 conv some time

Hello, (member screen name) Cobra. My name is Hugh. If you’re free I’d like you to pick up my 65 convertible for some restoration work.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Wow spring hill. Nice. Good to have a local distributor on here

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Stocking my front and rear seat covers, foams and backings yet - or should I wait another year and a half.....?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need your PayPal to refund. Lost possession of the car in the will after my father passed. Car has been resold by my brother after he got it.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi cobra hugh here pic up my 65 conv some time

What you need done Hugh? Bring it to Indiana?? Lol. Not much room in the shop right now, just got a hold of 4 Boss 351’s a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just wanted to say that I’m also a distributor for AMK and TMI.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone need anything from dynacorn or AMK please let me know, going to have a Christmas sale, 10% off for forum members. Pm for prices. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts