Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to www.shelbyamericancollection.org The Shelby American Collection is a not for profit Museum in Boulder, CO staffed by Volunteers dedicated to the cars and people of Shelby American in the 1960s. The Museum is not affiliated with Carroll Shelby other than he has attended the annual fundraiser in December. Let us know what you think of the website!

·
7,010 Posts
I don't need a poster.

How much for all of these?
http://www.shelbyamericancollection.org/collection/images/gt40.jpg

Phil

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Museum is open every Saturday except the first Saturday in December. $5 per person admission! Come and see all these original GT40s, Cobras and Shelby GTs for yourself. No they arent for sale as they are all on loan!

·
7,010 Posts
I just went to thier Museum site and that's the crap they have filling up the exhibits. I'll take them off their hands so they can have room from a couple more mid 80's Shelby Chargers... Just 'cause I'm such a nice guy. ::

Phil

·
Registered
65 Posts
These guys are a bunch of really good people. I donated some of my Shelby/Ford stuff to them and sold some of my 427 lightweight sideoiler parts to them. If you are going to be in Colorado and you are a Shelby or a car nut in general, this is a must see. Top notch collection and top notch people make for a great afternoon of auto dreaming!

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I've been there twice, and highly recommend it ! Dickson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts