Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make sure you watch this clip with your volume turned up.

And before someone whines about it not being a “real” GT350, do you really care with the way this engine screams?!?!

Autotopia L.A. - Shelby GT350 Tribute

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Nice car. Don't think there will be any whining.

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,515 Posts
Awesome sound and he’s driving it like it was meant to be driven.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Very nice. I like that its a driver.

Reactions: G.T.350-R

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've been watching this guys channel for a while. He features some pretty cool cars! I'm glad that there are no drama car shows on youtube. Most of the episodes are under 10 minutes but that's because they cut out all the BS found on the mainstream stuff.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Awesome car. Such a waste keeping it on the street. There’s 10-20 of those at every race weekend. It’s the only place you can truly appreciate the awesomeness of the build.

Dreams become reality with time and money!

Mark

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That sounds killer.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow, that thing is amazing! 7000 rpm!!!! Holy sh*t! I might drive a bit more “daintily” than he does. Are we sure it’s a tribute? I don’t recall them saying that in the video.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Sounds even better if you set the playback speed to 2x. Thanks for sharing the link.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Gotta agree . . . best sounding Mustang I have ever heard!

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
That's exactly how I drive my car. Let the SOB rev and hang on! Sounds great! He and I would get along really well. He has 30 more cubes and 30 more RWHP so it's gotta be fun. I don't know what he has for tires but he has better traction than I do unless he didn't have his foot all the way into it. When he had those folks behind him and he said "are you ready?" and he made the slight right turn onto the street he should have drifted all the way through 1st! (y)

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,515 Posts
I don't know what he has for tires but he has better traction than I do (y)
Hoosiers, looks like 245/50-16 maybe, at least on the back, or maybe their 15s, hard to make it out.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts