Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a new Shelby Magazine today, is this a newly released magazine? I haven't read alot of the articles, mostly looked at the pics, but all in all not a bad mag.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I picked it up a wek ago, haven't read much, lots of bowing down to you know who in the first few pages, it does look like a good magthough

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Hey, another chance for bashing!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great magazine. Picked mine up at Books A Million.

·
Registered
759 Posts
It is a one-shot magazine published by Mustang Monthly. Look at the bylines. All the usual people from MM and from the late-model books. Evan Smith, Donald Farr, Jerry Heasley, and a story from past MM editor Tom Corcoran too...

Nice collectible, but it's a one shot deal. After so many days they'll be off the stands...

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
I've got it, and it has explained a lot about the new Shelby cars. I was all confused about what was what, now I'm not.
AND, there is just enough vintage info to keep us Vintage owners interested.
One thing I didn't get is their "values" section. Way low on the vintage cars. And, what, no deprieciation on the new Shelbys? Gimme a break!

I likened it to the now 30+ year old "Shelby American Guide" Rick Kopeck wrote. And those go for $25-50+ on Ebay now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts