Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...UP lights". No....It's not that infamous song by Sr. Mixalot about the worship of the the better Gender's rear quarters but instead about Red getting backup lights. See sig pic below.

I borrowed a friends spare lower valance with backup light holes, made templates out of manilla folder materials and then transfered it to our existing valance. Once the unique holes were cut and trimmed to meet the light fixtures all were installed and connected to the waiting power supply wires.

Wish I had done this months ago, for now my daughter can see her way down the driveway without clipping any of my other cars.

PS-On a side note, while test driving Red tonight, I was listening to the daughter's home mixed CD and yes Sr. Mixalot's song came on, thumpin' like a MOEFOE, thus my reason to name this post accordingly. Look, even Mr. Gofer over here on the left is rocking out. Excuse me.

Craig

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John,
It was too cold to open the garage door and I thought a nice warm engine would help comfort me. Besides the heat from the exhaust tips helped soften up those old hole plugs. Did I do something wrong? :rofl: Why do I see stars up in the garage's attic? Everything is spinning, out of control....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Nah...just take a DEEEEP breath...zzzzzzz ::

K

·
0 Posts
Wow....back-up lights......I wonder what those are like?

Mine have worked only once....the day I bought the car. :pissed: :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts