Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I bought a "Deluxe shifter handle '67-'68 auto" from a used lot sale on our favorite auction site from MU. This is not what I remember that to be. This is definately a vintage ford T-Handle but is severely oval and the oval is angled steeply towards the front of the car when installed on up into Park position. It has the plastic "leather" covering. Anybody with a Deluxe interior and an auto that can confirm or deny?

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
Hi Hal ;Your discription fits perfectly ! Fits `67-68-69 with deluxe interior or Sprint package . Black only for Mustang several colors for Couger & T-bird .When ya gonna put a lock in one of them ? I can send ya a perfect one ( no cracks ) For a prototype .

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jess, that's exactly why I bought it.......... *G*. The Deluxe is a little more complicated then the Standard though. Half of the idea of the T-Lock is to make the handle look good so it's not an eyesore inside the car. The Deluxe is going to be a little more of a challenge to keep the original look.

Give me a few days of messing this one up, and I might take you up on your offer......... *G*.

Thanks for the info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts