Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Nice! Time to pony up for the AC vents! It never ends! Need to start with the gauge bezel myself.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Something else you will have to explain to the teenagers at the car show, lol.....See, back in the day, we all smoked, and this device, well, you unrolled your sleeve to get the pack of cigarettes, then you pushed this device in, viola, you then push its red hot tip onto the end of the cigarette in your mouth and suck in slightly....the original distracted driver event...I dropped a lit cigarette between the seat once, along with a few other similar events involving smoking...shucks, you could then go on to explain the importance of a vent window....something else I have noticed that confuses generation Z :)

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I told my kids it was a 1960s tattoo device for burning permanent spirals in your skin. I pushed it in and to my surprise almost 15 years after I had owned the car and quite literally the first time I ever tried the damn thing it popped out bright red. I removed the element after showing the kids the possibilities...

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I told my kids it was a 1960s tattoo device for burning permanent spirals in your skin. I pushed it in and to my surprise almost 15 years after I had owned the car and quite literally the first time I ever tried the damn thing it popped out bright red. I removed the element after showing the kids the possibilities...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts