Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shipped my '68 Shelby GT-500KR fastback off to its new owner today. It was loaded up on an enclosed trailer this morning and is enroute to its new home in New Jersey. It shouldn't be lonely though as the new owner also has a '66 GT-350H and a '67 GT-500 to keep it company.

I'll have to update my icon picture to show the two Mustangs I still have, a '66 convertible and my 2000 Saleen Speedster.

Tom

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear that. At least it's going to a good home and someone who obviously has a great taste in cars. You've still got a classic stang and a saleen...i mean really...im drooling. Dont worry-be happy.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
New Jersey! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif WTH /forums/images/icons/mad.gif!

How many times have I told you - I live in KANSAS!!!

Guess I'll just have to hijack a truck now.........

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Geeee Bobs 65 went to Jersey too.....

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Not a thing..other than too many people for me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif and I think the winters are a little harsher than here

·
7,051 Posts
I've always heard with boats the two happiest days a man has is the day he buys it and the day he sells it.

Funny, I've never found that true for cars.

Phil

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Glad it is going to a good home Tom, glad you got what you needed for it, it was a sweet looking Shelby.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I gave it a valant try to talk SWMBO into why we needed your Shelby to help diversify our portfolio. As you can tell, she didn't believe it. Not one little bit.

I'm both sad and happy for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts