Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Shipping company

664 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gt350sr
Can anyone recommend a shipping company to transport a mustang (Interstate)?

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Where are you coming from/going to? I work with the following guys all the time and they do a nice job
The last one hauled my 66 from Fl to RI.

A-2-B Auto - Rob - 562-690-3949
Allen Auto - Jeff - 310-306-2264
Swad Auto - 800-327-2298 (mostly East Coast)

Chris

66 289/2v Coupe
Springtime Yellow

· Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going from Indianapolis area to San Diego.
I think I just found a company - double checking their insurance and references.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!

· Registered
226 Posts
About 1 1/2 years ago, I shipped my Mustang from Indianapolis to Los Angeles. I used Intercity Lines, Inc. They did an excellent job. They are headquartered in Warren, MA.(phone 800-221-3936), but ship nationwide.

I did an extensive search before choosing them.

David
Mountain Dew & Donuts, because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
'66 Coupe 289 2V done for son
'70 Coupe 351W 4V (She Bear), doing for me!

· Registered
18 Posts
Where are you coming from/going to? I work with the following guys all the time and they do a nice job
The last one hauled my 66 from Fl to RI.

A-2-B Auto - Rob - 562-690-3949
Allen Auto - Jeff - 310-306-2264
Swad Auto - 800-327-2298 (mostly East Coast)

Chris

66 289/2v Coupe
Springtime Yellow
Dubai to Pakistan Cargo
in the next month I'll finally be shipping my '65 Safari from its current location in South Dakota, to where I am in New York. Considering it's still on the original axles, brakes and lighting are of unknown condition, tires are fairly old, ad nauseum... I think it's the better idea to just have it shipped instead of trying to tow it. I know I dug up an old thread here a while back about recommended shipping companies, but there were a lot of dead links in there and it was a few years old or so. So, in light of that, anyone who can offer some suggestions about a shipping company that could shackle my 22' Safari onto a lowboy and move it here for me? One idea I have is u-ship, but never used the service and it makes me nervous. This trailer's been in the family since it was either new or just a year old, so I'd like to be a bit more cautious about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts