Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Great to see some fellow hobbiest in HOUSTON.

I’d love to meet some fellow mustang guys here in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any good machine shop in El Paso TX or nearby area to rebuild my tired 289, 4V.???
Nothing wild or exotic, just fresh reliable street performance reliability with good internals.

Thank you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Smart Automotive
4751 Hwy 6 N, Houston, TX 77084
(281) 550-8958

Installed Sniper EFI System and custom dual Exhaust. I would recommend.if your on West side of Houston. Not as detailed as I am, but you should always check someone's work. Handled the heavy stuff.

·
Registered
1968 mustang coupe
75 Posts
Any advice on a good engine builder/ machinist in Austin?
Good luck! I have been looking for one for a year. Looks like they all left Austin. I have heard good things about Hill Country Performance and Machine which is out of Austin but not too bad.

·
Registered
1968 mustang coupe
75 Posts
duplicate delete

·
Registered
1968 mustang coupe
75 Posts
Any advice on a good engine builder/ machinist in Austin?
Gno ood luck! I have been looking for one for a year. Looks like they all left Austin. I have heard good things about Hill Country Performance and Machine which is out of Austin but not too bad.

·
Registered
68 Hardtop
225 Posts
When I was a porter for German Auto Center we used Precision Engine Service off Cameron Rd. Working on German cars I never brought anything Ford to them, but Dennis seemed to do good work.

·
Registered
1969 Mach 1, 428 Cobra Jet, White
23 Posts
Anything in San Antonio? Just looking for basic engine, transmission and diff tune ups, refresh on all the fluids and check the brakes. Some of this I may do on my own.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Anything in San Antonio? Just looking for basic engine, transmission and diff tune ups, refresh on all the fluids and check the brakes. Some of this I may do on my own.
Cant tell you where to go in SA, but I can who NOT to go to in SA. Stay away from a CROOK named ED CAMPA he's over there off of Basse road and San Pedro area. He'll try to pick your pockets right in front of you! I forgot the name of the shop but its across from a Fire Station in a row of auto shops.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts