Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

You can go to: http://shop.vintage-mustang.com/ and VMF stuff is available there for ordering. This is a great experiment, PayPal is the only option for payment for online payments. If you'd like to order something via check or money order, just write down what you want, and send payment to:

Bob Dooley
4549 Fleur Drive
Des Moines, IA 50321
(515) 287-5500

This thing is new, so please let me know if you have any problems or questions (PM would be the best bet...)

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this works a little easier for everyone.

Thanks!

-bob

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
And, best of all, I can pay in Euros!

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Cool! ::

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, cloney was good enough to get me that info - I'll get them up there now that I have the order pages setup... just trying to bite off one thing at a time - kind of a bugger to get all this stuff done on top of my 'day job'... heh

-bob

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Cool, looking forward to seeing them in there.
Day job? I thought this was your day job? Don't you just moonlight at R5i? ;)

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Got the following: Sorry, the shop is unaccessible temporarily. Please try again later.
Stan

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, it's reopened - had a little PayPal lesson I needed to learn that was causing every order to 'fail' even though the money was going through. Should all be worked out now - Those who placed their orders should all be fine and I refunded any duplicate orders - PM me if you still see something amiss..

Thanks!

-bob

·
Registered
858 Posts
how do i know this isnt some sort of money laundering scam BOB?? :p lol just pokin' ur sides bob lol im about to window shop momentarily ::

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
WAY COOL! Will check back often, another place to add to my favorites list.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Bob:

I am trying to place my order and the order system will not let me authenticate with my VMF ID.

Can you tell me how to Fix this.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Bob:

I was able to authenticate to place my order however after the paypal page was complete I received an error telling me that my order did not go through.

Is myy order OK, or do I need to do something to correct it.

Please let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not sure what's going on... sure seemed like the problem was fixed earlier with PayPal... something strange is happening in the communication between the two systems... the orders are completing, and the money gets transferred (which isn't supposed to happen until the order is 'completed'...) so the orders, even though they are giving 'errors' will still be processed... sorry for the difficulty, I'm trying to fix it...

-bob

1 - 20 of 28 Posts