Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Should we start the JohnPro/Scary meets Police date pool?

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  kbmwrs 
G
#1 ·
Just a thought. :joker: :joker:

#5 ·
January 25, 2006. ;-)

#6 ·
could be later than we think. I understand his job location changed and he no longer needs to drive through citris heights to get to work. My guess is that West Sac cops will get him if he starts driving to work in the car while it is in primer. With the exhaust tone and primer, the cops will think the car belongs to some meth dealing low life (endemic to the vicinity of brokerick) and will pull him over just on principle. Another I noticed is since the new year, there have been motorcylce cops in West Sac. Have not seen them before. Each morning I will see up to 3 of them with cars pulled over, writing tickets. I pick February 23rd, by a West Sac motorcylce cop.

#7 ·
Start it! My bet is before Valentine's day (2/14)...

#10 ·
I've got a tenner that says March 31st. ::
Maybe we could even make this worthwhile by donating from this little endeavour to the Bob fund!?

#13 ·
I sure hope you guys didn't just "jinx me"! I'm pretty easy to spot in a crowd in this car, even without my striped shirt and hat. :lol:

I don't think it's a coincidence, though, that they haven't been able to find Waldo since my office moved out of Citrus Heights. The West Sac. cops probably won't get me, unless it's on the way to 70sportsroof's house, as I only have to get across the river (very edge of West Sac.), and we never take my cars to lunch because no one wants to sit in the back seat of a Mustang.

I know that you're correct, though, in that if/when it does happen, it will be because I'm showing off :eek:

I'm going to go with Nov. 13, 2006 (I'll be tunning it up for the next VMF at the drags event) :paranoid:

God help us all, if Midlife is correct, and Tracey gets the first ticket in it!

#14 ·
God help us all, if Midlife is correct, and Tracey gets the first ticket in it!
If that happens, your credibility as a Dad will be down the toilet! Suggest that you contact this person! LOL
Stan

#15 ·
West Sac cops are cool as long as you're not doing anything overtly stupid. They've had motorcycle cops for years and often do 'maximum' enforcement on certain streets. Just go with the flow.

I've every confidence in John he'll not be pinched again.

#16 ·
Stan, I think you're confusing Tracey with Steph. Tracey is SWMBO, Steph is my daughter.

Midlife is remembering my original goal on this car, that it was suppossed to be a 12 second or better car, streetable enough for Tracey to drive. Only time will tell if I met either goal, yet. :lol:

#17 ·
I give him 72 hours after it is officially on the road.

Wanna borrow my get out of jail free card?

Mel ::

#18 ·
Ha! You're already out of the running :rofl:

I now have over 500 miles on it. I opened it up a little for the the first time yesterday. I'm taking it in for another front end alignment tomorrow, as it's pulling a little to the right after the disk brake upgrade. At that point, the car is "mechanically finished" for a while ... it'll be time to move on to finishing the body work and getting it painted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.