Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've never been there, But a show is being put on by a local Chevy Corvette Club. Saturday and Sunday at the Porter County Exposition Center. US 30 and Hwy 49 in Valparaiso IN.
Auction/Swap meet Saturday, Auction starts at 10:30 AM
Show Both days
Saturday night cruise run Saturday, leaves at 6:00 PM and you drive through town.
Yeah, put on by a Chevy club, but I hear that it's a good show according to the folks I work with. They have different classes.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Its a GREAT show used to go all the time, however ford parts are few and far between. You can usually only find maybe one or two vendors that have ford parts and it will most likely be engine parts no specialized Mustang parts and such. If you are just looking for some really nice cars to drool over its the place to be.

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I'm off work, I'm thinking of going to this show. Next weeks show in Elkhart, I'm scheduled to work...trying to trade a day off to get there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think we should all drive up there and enter our mustangs. I wonder what they would say? The swap meet is great if you own a camaro or chevelle (not that I would ever do that). Once in a great while you will see some mustang stuff. It is usually all junk. Although 2 years ago I got there a bit late and missed 2 rust free 67 doors with glass for $125. I'm still kicking myself on that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts