Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these mirrors for their build, I'm a bit intrigued by them and was wondering what the quality is like.
I am doing electric locks and windows so the doors will already be drilled for wiring. Using AAW for wiring harness so plenty of circuits.
Thanks

·
Registered
326 Posts
I bought a set the round ones for my 65 a while back, but haven't installed them yet. The quality is excellent. Sharp, crisp, lines. The chrome is very nice, and they feel pretty well built. United Pacific seem to make very good parts.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. I ordered a set from NPD. hope they are as nice. same manufacturer

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have the bullet version made by Mustang Project. They are also nice. But, kind of blinding at night when you use the turn signals.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the bullet version made by Mustang Project. They are also nice. But, kind of blinding at night when you use the turn signals.
I checked out their site. Looks great in action. The 67-8 are the remote mirrors and will not work with my TMI full door panels. They are also $$ vs the ones from United Pacific.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I installed the mustang project ones on my 67. Like 67CustomStang indicated, the remote doesn't work with my TMI doors but i didn't realize it until they were already installed. I left the remote inside the door.
I am not real happy with them though because they wobble around terribly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts