Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1966 Ford Mustang
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1- signal lights are working but they flash inconsistent manner. fast flash slow than back to normal and cycle repeats. I replaced the signal switch but did not help.
2- parking light - the driver side is working, the passenger is not not but the bulb is flashing when signaling.
3- back up lights are not working. The black red light has no voltage passing through it when in reverse. May be the safety neutral switch.

given what I described, where should I look next to rectify the issues All new bulbs installed.

·
Premium Member
12,070 Posts
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1- signal lights are working but they flash inconsistent manner. fast flash slow than back to normal and cycle repeats. I replaced the signal switch but did not help.
2- parking light - the driver side is working, the passenger is not not but the bulb is flashing when signaling.
3- back up lights are not working. The black red light has no voltage passing through it when in reverse. May be the safety neutral switch.

given what I described, where should I look next to rectify the issues All new bulbs installed.
It is always best to state what year model you are working on.

·
Registered
1966 Ford Mustang
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
  • LED's or incandescent? Do all turn signal lights and indicators flash strong with equal brightness? Have you tried a new correct flasher?
    [/QUOT
    LED's or incandescent? Do all turn signal lights and indicators flash strong with equal brightness? Have you tried a new correct flasher?
    stock one. All same brightness but flash differently. And my back up light don’t work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts