Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm having trouble. can someone please tell me how to put a picture in my signature? Thank you.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
The picture must first be hosted on another web site. Then type the address into your signature box. You must bracket the address with [ i m g ] address [ / i m g ] without the spaces.

www.cardomain.com is a good place to host your pictures for free.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hey there! First you have to have the picture you want somewhere on the web. Then, you put this the link to the pic you want here
no space or anything. You have to add this to you signature.

PS: Welcome to the VMF, I'm also a college student trying to restore a classic stang. "Fun, isnt it" :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both so much, I will try that now and see if I can get it work this time. Thanks again. ~Heather

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
It's still not working...my guess is that the site where you are hosting the pic doesnt allow linking... what's the link to the pic, I could probably host it for you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am giving this a try also. Let's see if it works. Now, if I only had a nicer looking car as my signature :p

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Success! Yep, you could have at least put some air in the tires! ::

Hey, we were all there at one point! ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, i wish my car looked better too. Actually, i won't see it in person until tomarrow when the guy delivers it. I hope i don't find out the hard way that i shouldn't buy a car off of the internet after only seeing one picture of it, lol. Well I guess i'll see. Thanks for helping me get my picture to work everyone.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well originally it had a c code 289 in it but now it has no motor. It has an automatic transmission in it, but i am going to take that out and make it manual. Being a fulltime student i pretty much spent all of my money buying the car, so to get it running i might end up puting a 5.0 motor in it since a friend of mine has one laying around. As for the future i have no idea except i am definately going to paint it either red or blue, no more lime gold for me. Other than that I really can't tell what else i am going to do to the car or what it will need until i get it, but i think this is something that i will be working on for a long time.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Aww...you see, you're lucky though! Try going to school AND working at the same time, with only ONE CAR! :p If my Stang dies on me, thats it, I have to take the bus! LOL. Atleast you have another car to back you up. Not only that, but you chose one of the best looking year/models in my opinion. Availability of aftermarket stuff is huge too! The only thing that IS going to hurt you though is that everything you need is gonna be offered at an "Eleanor price." As for the color, you'll probably end up changing your mind. I went from wanting to paint it black, to red, to yellow, to blue, and back to red. And now the paint it has now is starting to grow on me, so who knows.

HAVE FUN!

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Ditto

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm trying to figure it out also. I am on cardomain (Rick's Ford: Horseplay).

·
Registered
466 Posts
Something isn't right! ...little help?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts