·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
0 Posts
I have a neon sign that says "GAS".

I light it up when necessary as a warning to keep SWMBO in the house.

G

·
0 Posts
Although its not very original "Mustang Parking Only - All Others Will be Towed"

And yes, its strictly enforced!

"When you hear pounding hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." - Dr. Harold Slavkin, Dean USCSD

G

·
0 Posts
You gotta have a theived STOP sign somewhere in your garage.

-You can never have too much power, just not enough traction.-

·
6,968 Posts
Obviously you were just joking, but unfortunately there was a fatality a month or so back when some kids stole a stop sign and a person was killed as a result when they were broadsided in an intersection. I just caught a bit of it on TV. They were interviewing the kids that had been stealing signs. They were spouting some nonsense about how they had stole signs from that neighborhood, but somebody else musta stole that PARTICULAR stop sign...because there was NO WAY they did.

Phil

'65 Convertible (with many mods.)
http://www.blueriver.net/~finite/Pony.htm

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
There is a way to get Street Signs, I would like to get on with my name on it someday.

John L. Anschutz
Allen, TX
68 Diamond Blue Coupe - 302
68 Acapulco Blue Coupe - I6 - 200
http://www.dallas.net/~jjmsansc/parts/Stangs.jpg

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
A neighbor of mine just finsished his new 5 car garage. I'm planning to make a sign out of various car badges and emblems that reads "Garage Mahal" as a garage warming gift.

67 Vintage Burgandy 390GTA with most of the bells and whistles

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sign in my garage says "My dog can make from this sign to the door in 1.8 seconds......can you"? I also have all those Ford related B.F. Goodrich tire banners strung up on the walls. Cobra AC,65 Shelby Fastback, Old Bronco...they ad a nice touch and they are relativley cheap. I got mine through Ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts