Saw this on another forum
- Your potted plants are alive. And you can't smoke a single one of them.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
- You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
- You carry an umbrella. (You watch the Weather Channel.)
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hookup" and "breakup".
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as 'dressed up.'
- You're the one calling the police because your neighbor next door plays
the stereo to loud.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You don't know what time Taco Bell closes any more.
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's.
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
- Dinner and a movie - The whole date instead of the beginning of one.
- Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 a.m. would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
- A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer 'pretty good stuff.'
- You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
- "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces "I'm never going to
drink that much again."
- Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
- You don't drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
- You read this entire list looking for one sign that doesn't apply to You