Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys/gals feel about just meeting up somewhere? Maybe on a Saturday afternoon/evening? Somewhere around Cleveland this time? If we make it at a place that you can eat for under $15 a person I think I( and swmbo) could make it this time.
It sounds like Robin could use some socializing, and I know I could.
Anyone else?
Russ

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I already have dinner plans for Saturday but will chime back in to see what's going on and where.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
plan a date Russ and Chris and I will be ther.
uh we are dating by the way...each other :)
R

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, since Bob is out this weekend, and we have to go get wife's son from the airport next weekend(and I doubt he would be in the mood after a long flight), how about two weeks from this Saturday? I believe that would be Feb 2. (Assuming I still have a job by then.)
I have no clue where to go. I would hope someone else would have an idea. I don't even know Akron yet. But if we ever want to have one in Mansfield, then I know where to go. :shrug: :loco:
Russ

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
any thoughts? we are about 30 minutes from cleveland, but not familiar with any places to eat....Jim? Bob?

Robin

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
For me work is taking my weekends (and evenings too). Can't go on forever - I hope - so I'll stay open to the date but odds are I'll be a no show.
Dave

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Dan and I go to a place near his house occasionally called Quikkee's. It's a bar with food. Cheap and tasty food, so maybe that would work. Its in Parma, pretty close to 480. Would that work for anybody?

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I will not be able to say yes or no until Dawn gets her work schedule. If that's a weekend she has to work then I will not be able to make. otherwise I should be able to make it.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Depending on date, I could be in. M-M-M-M.....greasy, bad-for-you food..... :p

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheap food, I am there. :burnout:
Russ

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I mentioned Feb. 2 earlier.
But if that won't work am open to other suggestions.
Russ

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Everyone can come down to Smithville because I know Robin wants to go to the Barn Restaraunt ;) I hate to say that I am in because our schedule changes so much, but someone make a date and the wife and I will try to make it. How much is the Hard Rock Cafe'? That would be a neat place to go.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I saw that you mentioned Quickees but I dont think that we decided upon it. Has anyone ever been to "On Tap"? Great wings and burgers...there is one right off of 18 and 71. Also "Winking Lizard" is another one of my favorite places to go. There is one in Fairlawn off of 18 by Summit mall and one in Peninsula which would be closer for Cleveland people. Just a thought. Man I love food!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts