Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that the site is no longer consistent about logging me in automatically. Frequently I'll be cruising the forum and try to reply to a post only to realize I haven't been logged in. This is usually on my initial visit of the day. Is there a reason why it dosen't always do this automatically? Am I forgetting something?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm not by any stretch of the imagination an expert on this internet thing, but if you don't have your browser set to accept cookies, I think you need to log in every day.

G

·
0 Posts
I have to relog apprx once per week..No biggie. Never gave it a thought,it takes but a moment to do

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Me too - seems like about once a week. The other day though, I posted a question and was killing time reading everyone else's. Then when I wanted to respond to one, I found I was no longer logged in. Never left the site, much less went off-line; but for some reason I had been logged-off. Never have figured it out...

G

·
0 Posts
I have found that the forum will only keep me logged in on a finite number of computers at a time. I regularly work on at least 6 different computers on a day to day basis, and if I log in at one, I will no longer be logged in the next time I try from another computer that had previously been logged in.

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems like the limit is about 3 computers before it starts recycling.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I get the same about once a month or so.
Set your cookies or you will forget your password like me.
I have different settings, colors, number of viewable threads etc so when I get to the first page everything is different and I must log back in if I want to post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts