Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Welcome to VMF !
LOVE that blue.
And you're right. There's nothing more American on wheels than a Ford Mustang !!

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
6,701 Posts
Welcome. Great looking car.

Reactions: Duffy 65'

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! Yes, I am keeping the interior black as I love that combination. My first interior project are the front seats, I'd like to go back to the standard style and not these cloth units with headrest. After that, paint the dash and go back to the black gauge cluster.I did the window cranks on Saturday and so impressed to have banged that out - so smooth now!

I don't know much about how to assemble bucket seats (I cant find a company that sells factory reproductions) so any help or videos on how to's would be really helpful!

Have a great day ahead!!

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Remember DON'T throw ANYTHING away, cut or drill or weld on ANYTHING until you check with one of these guys with experience in the area, and you may be surprised how many would trade some OE seats for some high-back buckets that fit the Mustang.

·
Registered
67 Mustang 351w
720 Posts
Nice ride! I like the color; of course, I am a little biased.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: QuietChris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Remember DON'T throw ANYTHING away, cut or drill or weld on ANYTHING until you check with one of these guys with experience in the area, and you may be surprised how many would trade some OE seats for some high-back buckets that fit the Mustang.
Welcome. Very nice car.
Welcome. Very nice car.
Nice ride! I like the color; of course, I am a little biased. View attachment 860685

I love it! Sweet ride!

·
Registered
691 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts