Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one in to slot cars? Im thinking of building a table in the garage for a track. Who makes good track sets? I have seen alot online and i dont want to buy junk. Also the digital sets sound neat anyone have any experience with them.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I collect the old Aurora slot cars and a few others. I don't race these but they make new ones that are about $10-12 ea. Racing slot cars is fun for about ten minutes, then park them with your pet rocks. LOL

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have about 75 cars (!), a mix of vintage Revell and Monogram cars and the new Ninco, MRRC, Fly, etc. cars. The new cars run so much better out of the box than anything vintage ever did. I can usually go for longer than 10 minutes. I run an old Revell track with Professor Motor electronic controllers. And if you go to www.scripps.edu/mike and follow the links you will see my Revell web page. Yeah, I'm a bit nutty. Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts