Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got at least a foot overnight, wow! I live in London, Ontario.

How did you guys make out? I hear Ottawa got freezing rain *shudder*

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
We got around a foot. Pile at the end of the driveway was higher than the snow blower... had to actually push the thing through the pile ... and its 10.5 hp :: I do my driveway, my MIL and my sisters (all live on the same street) As I walk down the road I feel guilty walking past people out shovelling the 2 feet of drifted snow on their drives (our street back onto an open field/creek and the snow blows across the open are and drops over the houses) .... but then the guilty feeling goes away realizing they could buy their own??

I think the funniest thing is this snow came UP to Canada and they got more snow than we did :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Just over a foot in beautiful downtown Lowville with a nice inch crusting of freezing rain to make removal a little easier.....lol. I hear ya Scott, I live on the corner of a 150 acre open field. :horror: We got that "White Christmas" that everybody is singing about......BA BA BA BO (Bing)
Mike.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Uh, hmmm, well, you know the 65/66 model years are far superior to the 67/68's ::
At this point I don't care if the season is done or not. Kinda had enough of the whole thing. I'm sure if they let the 400 current players go and hired the next best 400 in the world at half the salary the calibre of hockey would be equally good. They could then lower the cost of tickets and perhaps the average Joe would actually get to bring the whole family to an NHL game without taking out a second mortgage :joker:
Have a great Christmas eh :)
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts