Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope all of the VM'S are ok with this storm in the North East.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Yep..a storm is right..we'll get through it..the thought of spring and Mustangs keeps us going..*LOL*..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
LOL, I knew it would snow this week, I called the insurance company last week to start the stangs insurance this Friday... I think there is a law somewhere that requires it to snow after that.

-Jason

'72 Mach 1
'90 Talon TSi AWD

"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
So far, about 2 feet of snow. I've had to plow the driveway 4 times already (I use a Toro Wheelhorse 18HP lawn & garden tractor with a plow blade attachment) and I'm all out of places to push the snow. I'm going to have to get the neighbor down the street with the bucket loader to come over and make some room, since the storm isn't over yet.

BP
1969 Mach 1, 428CJ
1965 A-Code Convertible

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Boy I am glad when it came thru Dallas last weekend, all we got was 4 inches of rain.

John L. Anschutz
Allen, TX
68 Diamond Blue Coupe - 302
68 Acapulco Blue Coupe - I6 - 200

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i woke this morning to see about 2 feet of snow outside...
the bad part is that IT'S NOT OVER YET!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. if the weather is nice where you are...PLEASE DRIVE A COUPLE OF EXTRA BLOCKS FOR ME!!!!!

THANKS,
SEAN

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it's terrible. Temp is down around 50 and the winds blowing but, at least it's sunny down here in Charleston! Think I take a drive at lunch.

Raven Black 66 Fastback GT, 289 A Code, PS, C-4, AC
Pony w/Rally-Pack, TTD's
Cool Huh?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
LOL, all day Sunday they told us 4-10 inches by Monday morning, woke up, NO SNOW AT ALL... LOL, I think I should be a weatherman!

-Jason

'72 Mach 1
'90 Talon TSi AWD

"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts